Look, down there through the killing floor…. We’re going to pack it all into a sausage casing and put in on a bun. Your eyes will be the ketchup bottle and your attention the ketchup. Enjoy your lunch…time reading!
- Besides police racial profiling, horrific comments section posts from basically everyone in Alberta, and the near-weekly news that our hot prime minister going back on his election promises (such as proper reconciliation with indigenous peoples), there are other reasons for Canadians to remember we’re not so high and mighty when it comes to progressive thinking: 29 books that have been challenged here;
- The Smithsonian has gone open access with a lot of stuff;
- What are the most popular self-help books in every state? (EG, the seminal texts, How To Leave New Jersey and Self-Loathing at a Florida Address);
- Top 10 books about imaginary friends!;
- Judy Blume’s Summer Sisters coming to Hulu;
- Why do found texts fascinate us so much? Reader Hans commented on Facebook recently that he in fact collects used books with long, personalized inscriptions…