Welcome to your morning Coronavirus update. Please store this information next to yesterday’s Coronavirus update, but leave room for at least six more months of Coronavirus updates.
- Amazon cracking down on dubious virus books (now, if they could just pay their taxes…);
- Seattle bookstores are going postal;
- Chinese publishing brought to its knees by Covid-19;
- BuzzFeed posts a list of books to read if your spring break travel plans are cancelled…. (I am not fully certain that the type of people would travel for spring break are actually interested in books);
- This wee article is like a microscope on a wider problem for authors — author’s debut novel stalled by C19;
- And the same sort of thing, with a specific bookstore — can it survive?;