I am sort of already sick of making coronavirus updates. Let’s assume everything is cancelled and we’ll revisit in the fall. So, today I’m going to try to mix the apocalypse news in with the regular news to normalize things. Let’s hope we don’t suddenly need separate posts again.
- Eileán Ní Chuilleanáin wins Irish Times poetry award;
- Hell hath no fury like a Hemingway who didn’t get his censored;
- #stayhomewrimo is ridiculous, but so are times;
- Nicking wisdom on isolation from famous books;
- Some literary movies that are currently binge-able on streaming;
- Guardian shares out its publishing prize during crisis;
- Local bad-boy (can we still be called boys, C?) Carmine Starnino writes in the New Criterion on Canadian poet AM Klein;
- Real life Dickens characters?