- Links you really need rn: library backgrounds for Zoom meetings;
- Stella Prize goes to book on domestic violence;
- What’s Poets & Writers** been at for 50 years? Stuff;
- You know, a “Cork” School of Poets could also be French, too;
- LCS files for bankruptcy (here we go);
- Box of crime fiction delivered to your home? What a time to be alive;
- If you were worried about a Robert Dover poem shortage, relax;
- I have not read even one of these supposedly “feel-good” scifi books… And worse, they all look vaguely unpalatable to me. Am I… a… a… Am I a cranky old man?
** The name “Poets & Writers” used to always stick in my craw. Poets are different from other writers? Now I see that this is true. We are better.