- Leacock Medal for Humour finalists;
- PEI bookstore owner gifted first edition Anne book;
- Kindle pulls up stakes in China;
- Wallace Stegner on “using” other people’s language… (ie, plagiarism);
- Yeah, but have you lived in any of those cities? It’s impossible to concentrate! City dwellers reading less than non-city dwellers;
- Franz Kafka’s drawings are… well… Kafkaesque;
- Prison bans foreign language dictionaries… [insert eyeroll emoji here];
- Happy Pride month! Are these the 100 most influential Queer books?;
- Floofesque: Feel good books with guaranteed happy endings;
3 thoughts on “Monday news tidbits”
The Kafka link goes to a 3D printed box either for purchse or instructions. Kinda Kafkaesque in it’s own way, I suppose!
Doh! Fixed, thank you!