Well, it’s going to be nice here today. That’s actually news, in and of itself. Sadly, when it is a nice day in Newfoundland, Ms. Ninja kicks into action. She is making me go on one of her patented Death March Hikes™ later, so if I want to get some work done on the novel (just passed 100,000 words yesterday!) I best make this quick.
- Literary fiction with happy endings? Aren’t those books all by the same guy: Anonymous?
- Check in with Irish booksellers to see what’s being read;
- 1-star Amazon reviews of Flannery O’Connor;
- Orwell Prize shortlist looks like Booker Prize shortlist;
- Bloomsbury (like everyone) is hoping digital will offset print sales;
- The reason your wife thinks you don’t do enough is this guy;
- If you’re going to write only one SciFi story in your life, you might as well nail it, like EM Forster did;
- Manitoba book award winners;
- Waterstones launches digital tools for staff in lockdown;